- Watch the Latest Hootenanny Short, "Colin's Big Day"!
- Hy Connect and Tate Collaborate for Advocate Health Care
- A. Eicoff & Metzger Team Up for Kaminski Directed "Swimmer"
- Gonzalez takes Joy Ride with McDonald's
- Burrell Teams Up with Hootenanny for Ad Council
- Metzger and AE Marketing Group win BIG at Telly Awards
- Liz Tate wins "Best of Chicago"
Dean Gonzalez joins HootenannyJune 2nd, 2009
Film editor and Chicago native Dean Gonzalez is to be represented and housed by Hootenanny in his hometown. Gonzalez brings with him 10 years of commercial, music video, and long form film editing from the Los Angeles area. It's exciting to have a place I can call home again in Chicago, says Gonzalez. I've definitely enjoyed the time and work I've had in LA, but I'm ready to bring that experience back to Chicago and work with a great group of people here at Hootenanny. Partner and FX Artist at Hootenanny, Jim Annerino agrees, Dean has worked on some really great projects over the years. His experience working on everything from campaign spot work, to music videos, and even doing long format documentary gives us another editor who can really give clients what they need. Besides, we really just like having him around. Gonzalez's commercial credits include Chevy, Burger King, Mattel, and BG. He has also worked on music videos with renowned artists Joaquin Phoenix, AFI, Robert Plant and Allison Krauss, as well as John Roecker on his documentary 'Heart Like a Hand Grenade', chronicling Green Day's American Idiot Record. Most recently Gonzalez has worked on spots for the NFL network and J Crew, along with music videos for Ne-Yo, Chris Cornell, The Academy and Musiq Soulchild. Gonzalez will be produced by Hootenanny Executive Producer Don Avila.